Calculate is one of the Actions available in the game.
Pilots can calculate, using advanced computing power to increase their combat performance. When a ship performs the [Calculate] action, it gains one calculate token. A ship is calculating while it has at least one calculate token. Calculate tokens are circular, green tokens. A calculating ship follows these rules:
- While a calculating ship performs an attack, during the Modify Attack Dice step, it may spend one or more calculate tokens to change that many of its [Focus] results to [Hit] results.
- While a calculating ships defends, during the Modify Defense Dice step, it may spend one or more calculate tokens to change that many of its [Focus] results to [Evade] results.
- A ship cannot spend calculate tokens to change [Focus] results to [Hit] or [Evade] results if it does not have any [Focus] results.
- If a card ability instructs a ship to gain a calculate token, this is different than performing a [Calculate] action. A ship that gains the token without performing the action can still perform the [Calculate] action this round.
Ships with Calculate[edit | edit source]
Pilots[edit | edit source]
These pilots have Calculate printed on their action bar instead of Focus:
Rebel[edit | edit source]
Scum[edit | edit source]
- Aggressor: The Aggressor ship ability grants an additional token when using the Calculate action.
- Customized YT-1300
- Escape Craft
- G-1A Starfighter
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
These upgrade cards grant the Calculate action.
- C-3PO (Crew/Rebel) (Crew/Rebel): Gain an additional Calculate token after using the action
- C-3PO (Crew/Resistance) (Crew/Resistance): Gain an additional Calculate token after using the Calculate or Coordinate action
- IG-88D (Crew) (Scum): Gain an additional Calculate token after using the action
- Other cards like 0-0-0 can grant calculate tokens but don't add the calculate action.