Coordinate is one of the Actions available in the game.
Pilots can coordinate to assist their allies. When a ship performs the Coordinate action, it coordinates. A coordinating ship is a ship that is attempting to coordinate by performing the following steps:
- Measure range from the coordinating ship to any friendly ships.
- Choose another friendly ship at range 1–2.
- The chosen ship performs one action.
- While a ship coordinates, the coordinate fails if no friendly ship can be chosen.
- If the chosen ship attempts to perform an action but that action fails, the coordinate does not fail.
- If an ability instructs a ship to coordinate, this is different than performing a Coordinate action. A ship that coordinates without performing the action can still perform the Coordinate action this round.