Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Some effects can fail, which means the effect did not resolve as intended and instead is resolved in a default way.
- A ship can fail when it barrel rolls, boosts, coordinates, decloaks, deploys, jams, locks, or SLAMs.
- An effect that fails does not trigger any effects that would occur after a ship resolves that effect.
- If an action fails, the player does not choose a different action to perform and cannot choose to resolve the effect in a different way.
- If an action fails, since the action was not completed, that ship cannot perform a linked action.
- If a red action fails, the ship still gains a stress token.