The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|While you fully execute a red maneuver, before the Check Difficulty step, you may perform 1 action.|
Card Text/Abilities Edit
While you fully execute a red maneuver, before the Check Difficulty step, you may perform 1 action.
- First Order Conversion Kit
- Hotshots and Aces Reinforcements Pack
- Resistance Conversion Kit
- TIE/sf Fighter Expansion Pack
- Unlike Advanced Sensors, Pattern Analyzer doesn't ban you from taking more actions that trigger from game effects or card abilities (e.g. from Autothrusters, Linked Actions, etc), nor does it skip your Perform Action step.
- The only reason you don't get to take an action during your Perform Action step is because you're stressed by then (by the red maneuver); this can be bypassed by an effect that ignores stress or removes it. For example, if Nien Nunb can clear the stress with his ability, then he can take two actions after a red maneuver (one from Pattern Analyzer, and then his normal one from the Perform Action step).
- Because Pattern Analyzer's action doesn't happen during the Perform Action step, it grants you its action even if the Perform Action step is skipped (e.g. by overlapping an asteroid).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.