The Epic Battles Multiplayer Expansion includes 11 scenarios of various formats from team games to chaotic eight-player, free-for-all battles. These scenarios are divided into the following game types:
- Head-to-Head - for 2 players.
- Free-for-All - for 3 or more players, each on their own team.
- Team Battle - for 2 teams of players.
Scenarios have additional rules, victory conditions and scoring, depending on the scenario setup.
A list of Scenarios is found below:
- Epic Escalation - 2 - 8 Players, Free-for-All
- Fog of War - 2 - 8 Players, Free-for-All
- Aces High - 2 - 8 Players, Free-for-All
- Atmospheric Entry - 2 Players, Head-to-Head
- Passing Engagement - 2 Players, Head-to-Head
- Key Cargo Retrieval - 3 Players, Free-for-All
- Cover the Evacuation - 2 - 6 Players, Head-to-Head or Team Battle
- Intel Pickup - 2 - 4 Players, Free-for-All or Head-to-Head
- Strategic Salvo - 2 - 6 Players, Head-to-Head or Team Battle
- All Wings Report In - 3 - 5 Players, Team Battle
- Fortified Position - 3 Players, Team Battle