X-Wing Miniatures is a tactical table-top game where players fly Star Wars ships against each other, including X-Wings, TIE Fighters, the Millennium Falcon, TIE Defenders, and many others. Combat is very focused on planning and positioning, as well as building a great squadron in advance.
This is the wiki for the Second Edition of this game. For the First Edition, visit their wiki here.
Update: Sorry guys, Fandom nuked our wiki with its "updates" and it's a disaster. We're slowly working through the fixes we can do on our end, but stuff like article comments is entirely at the mercy of Fandom's dev team. I had to disable article comments because there's no way to track them anymore, so if you want to ask questions, please go to the Discuss page and post in the Questions & Answers section.
- 1 About the X-Wing Miniatures Game
- 2 Contents
- 3 Ships
- 4 Products
- 5 Wave 8
- 6 Wave 7
- 7 Wave 6
- 8 Wave 5
- 9 Wave 4
- 10 Wave 3
- 11 Wave 2
- 12 Wave 1
- 13 Wave 0
- 14 Core Sets
- 15 Expansion Packs
- 16 Conversion Kits
- 17 Huge Ships
- 18 Accessories
- 19 Poll
- 20 FFG News and Articles
- 21 Activity Feed
About the X-Wing Miniatures Game[edit | edit source]
Featuring stunningly detailed and painted miniatures, X-Wing recreates exciting Star Wars space battles from small engagements of only a couple of crafts, to large conflicts where multiple squadrons clash. Select and equip your ships, pick your crew, plan your attack, and complete your mission!
Fast and visceral, X-Wing puts you in the middle of fierce Star Wars firefights. Use each craft’s unique maneuver dial to secretly plot its movement action for each turn. After each player has locked in his movement decisions, the dials are revealed and ships are moved. Pepper the enemy with blaster fire as you rush into the dogfight, or move into combat range slowly, attaining deadly target locks before you launch a devastating attack. No matter your plan of attack, you’ll be in total control throughout the tense action!
Also check out the Armada Wiki for our sister game. Many X-Wing players also play Armada for a slower, larger-scale space battle with a greater focus on capital ships.
Contents[edit | edit source]
|Player Resources||Game Concepts|
Ships[edit | edit source]
Dual-Faction Ships[edit | edit source]
A few ships can be shared across factions: they are the exact same ship in each case and the dial remains the same, but they have different pilot cards (and often different upgrade slots) for the different factions. Compare to ships like the BTL-B Y-Wing, Modified TIE/ln Fighter, various forms of the YT-1300, etc which are not the same across factions, even if they sometimes use the same or a similar plastic model.
|ARC-170 Starfighter||Rebel, Republic||C-ROC Cruiser||Scum, Separatist|
|BTL-A4 Y-Wing||Rebel, Scum||CR90 Corellian Corvette||Rebel, Republic|
|Firespray-class Patrol Craft||Scum, Separatist||Gozanti-class Cruiser||Empire, First Order|
|HWK-290 Light Freighter||Rebel, Scum||GR-75 Medium Transport||Rebel, Resistance|
|TIE/ln Fighter||Empire, Rebel||Raider-class Corvette||First Order, Empire|
|Z-95-AF4 Headhunter||Rebel, Scum|
Products[edit | edit source]
Wave 8[edit | edit source]
Wave 7[edit | edit source]
Wave 6[edit | edit source]
Wave 5[edit | edit source]
Wave 4[edit | edit source]
Wave 3[edit | edit source]
Wave 2[edit | edit source]
Wave 1[edit | edit source]
Wave 0[edit | edit source]
Core Sets[edit | edit source]
Expansion Packs[edit | edit source]
Conversion Kits[edit | edit source]
Conversion Kits allow players to convert their First Edition ships.
Huge Ships[edit | edit source]
Accessories[edit | edit source]
Poll[edit | edit source]
Discuss this poll here
FFG News and Articles[edit | edit source]
- September 16, 2020- Fury of the Empire Preview the TIE/rb Heavy Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- September 9, 2020- Rule the Skies Preview the HMP Droid Gunship Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- September 2, 2020- Concentrate Your Fire Preview the LAAT/i Gunship Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- August 26, 2020- Out of the Ashes Preview the Xi-class Light Shuttle Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- July 30, 2020- Experience the Saga Announcing Six Expansions for Star Wars: X-Wing
- July 28, 2020- Adjust Squad Specs Max Brooke Breaks Down the Latest Star Wars: X-Wing Points Changes
- June 26, 2020 - Available Now – June 26 Star Wars: X-Wing Damage Decks Are Now Available
- May 29, 2020 - Flying Solo Announcing an Open Alpha for Star Wars: X-Wing Solo Rules
- April 10, 2020 - Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack Update Announcing a new process for ordering the Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack.
Activity Feed[edit | edit source]