This is the wiki for the Second Edition of this game. For the First Edition, visit their wiki here.
About the X-Wing Miniatures GameEditFeaturing stunningly detailed and painted miniatures, X-Wing recreates exciting Star Wars space battles from small engagements of only a couple of crafts, to large conflicts where multiple squadrons clash. Select and equip your ships, pick your crew, plan your attack, and complete your mission! Fast and visceral, X-Wing puts you in the middle of fierce Star Wars firefights. Use each craft’s unique maneuver dial to secretly plot its movement action for each turn. After each player has locked in his movement decisions, the dials are revealed and ships are moved. Pepper the enemy with blaster fire as you rush into the dogfight, or move into combat range slowly, attaining deadly target locks before you launch a devastating attack. No matter your plan of attack, you’ll be in total control throughout the tense action!
Also check out the Armada Wiki for our sister game. Many X-Wing players also play Armada for a slower, larger-scale space battle with a greater focus on capital ships.
|Player Resources||Game Concepts|
Dual-Faction Ships Edit
A few ships can be shared across factions: they are the exact same ship in each case and the dial remains the same, but they have different pilot cards (and often different upgrade slots) for the different factions. Compare to ships like the BTL-B Y-Wing, Modified TIE/ln Fighter, various forms of the YT-1300, etc which are not the same across factions, even if they sometimes use the same or a similar plastic model.
|ARC-170 Starfighter||Rebel, Republic||C-ROC Cruiser||Scum, Separatist|
|BTL-A4 Y-Wing||Rebel, Scum||CR90 Corellian Corvette||Rebel, Republic|
|HWK-290 Light Freighter||Rebel, Scum||Gozanti-class Cruiser||Empire, First Order|
|TIE/ln Fighter||Empire, Rebel||GR-75 Medium Transport||Rebel, Resistance|
|Z-95-AF4 Headhunter||Rebel, Scum||Raider-class Corvette||First Order, Empire|
Discuss this poll here
FFG News and Articles Edit
- January 31, 2020 - Available Now – January 31 New Star Wars Products Are Available Now
- January 15, 2020 - Explosive Speed Preview the Fireball Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 13, 2020 - Fit for Royalty Announcing the Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 8, 2020 - Attack on All Fronts Announcing Three Expansions for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 8, 2020 - A Legend Reborn Preview the Major Vonreg's TIE Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 2, 2020 - Seizing Power Preview the Imperial, First Order, and Scum Pilots in the Hotshots and Aces Reinforcements Pack
- December 23, 2019 - Joining the Cause Preview the Rebel Alliance and Resistance Pilots in the Hotshots and Aces Reinforcements Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- December 17, 2019 - Uncharted Territory Preview the New Environment Cards for Star Wars: X-Wing
- November 8, 2019 - Available Now – November 15 The C-ROC Cruiser Expansion Pack Is On Sale Now
Activity Feed Edit
edited by Wazat 7 seconds ago
Summary: Added a dual-faction ship table, which in my opinion was much needed
- X-Wing 2.0
comment by Wazat 4 minutes ago
- A/SF-01 B-Wing
edited by Skitau 1 hour ago
Summary: Undo revision 20112 by 18.104.22.168 (talk)
new comment by A FANDOM user 7 hours ago
Comment: Anyone know where I can get the Death Star II play mat?
- A/SF-01 B-Wing
edited by A FANDOM user 8 hours ago
Summary: Available Through:
- Quick Build / YV-666 Light Freighter
edited by A FANDOM user 21 hours ago
Summary: Added Quick Build Source
new comment by Wazat 22 hours ago
Comment: Each ship can only do each action once per round. Since Virago and a normal Boost action are both actions, they conflict with each other. However, a...
- Quick Build / JumpMaster 5000
edited by A FANDOM user 23 hours ago
Summary: Added Sources of Quickbuilds
new comment by A FANDOM user 1 day ago
Comment: If I Boost as an Action, can I still Boost with Virago? Are there still restriction with doing the same Action twice in the same turn?
- Talk:Huge Ship Conversion Kit
new comment by LasseKaa 1 day ago
Comment: Two plastic bases and one double-sided cardboard base for each huge model, so five total.