X-Wing Miniatures is a tactical table-top game where players fly Star Wars ships against each other, including X-Wings, TIE Fighters, the Millennium Falcon, TIE Defenders, and many others. Combat is very focused on planning and positioning, as well as building a great squadron in advance.
This is the wiki for the Second Edition of this game. For the First Edition, visit their wiki here.
- 1 About the X-Wing Miniatures Game
- 2 Contents
- 3 Ships
- 4 Products
- 5 Wave 8
- 6 Wave 7
- 7 Wave 6
- 8 Wave 5
- 9 Wave 4
- 10 Wave 3
- 11 Wave 2
- 12 Wave 1
- 13 Wave 0
- 14 Core Sets
- 15 Expansion Packs
- 16 Conversion Kits
- 17 Huge Ships
- 18 Accessories
- 19 Poll
- 20 FFG News and Articles
- 21 Activity Feed
About the X-Wing Miniatures Game
Featuring stunningly detailed and painted miniatures, X-Wing recreates exciting Star Wars space battles from small engagements of only a couple of crafts, to large conflicts where multiple squadrons clash. Select and equip your ships, pick your crew, plan your attack, and complete your mission!
Fast and visceral, X-Wing puts you in the middle of fierce Star Wars firefights. Use each craft’s unique maneuver dial to secretly plot its movement action for each turn. After each player has locked in his movement decisions, the dials are revealed and ships are moved. Pepper the enemy with blaster fire as you rush into the dogfight, or move into combat range slowly, attaining deadly target locks before you launch a devastating attack. No matter your plan of attack, you’ll be in total control throughout the tense action!
Also check out the Armada Wiki for our sister game. Many X-Wing players also play Armada for a slower, larger-scale space battle with a greater focus on capital ships.
|Player Resources||Game Concepts|
A few ships can be shared across factions: they are the exact same ship in each case and the dial remains the same, but they have different pilot cards (and often different upgrade slots) for the different factions. Compare to ships like the BTL-B Y-Wing, Modified TIE/ln Fighter, various forms of the YT-1300, etc which are not the same across factions, even if they sometimes use the same or a similar plastic model.
|ARC-170 Starfighter||Rebel, Republic||C-ROC Cruiser||Scum, Separatist|
|BTL-A4 Y-Wing||Rebel, Scum||CR90 Corellian Corvette||Rebel, Republic|
|Firespray-class Patrol Craft||Scum, Separatist||Gozanti-class Cruiser||Empire, First Order|
|HWK-290 Light Freighter||Rebel, Scum||GR-75 Medium Transport||Rebel, Resistance|
|TIE/ln Fighter||Empire, Rebel||Raider-class Corvette||First Order, Empire|
|Z-95-AF4 Headhunter||Rebel, Scum|
Conversion Kits allow players to convert their First Edition ships.
Discuss this poll here
FFG News and Articles
- April 10, 2020 - Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack Update Announcing a new process for ordering the Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack.
- January 31, 2020 - Available Now – January 31 New Star Wars Products Are Available Now
- January 15, 2020 - Explosive Speed Preview the Fireball Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 13, 2020 - Fit for Royalty Announcing the Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 8, 2020 - Attack on All Fronts Announcing Three Expansions for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 8, 2020 - A Legend Reborn Preview the Major Vonreg's TIE Expansion Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- January 2, 2020 - Seizing Power Preview the Imperial, First Order, and Scum Pilots in the Hotshots and Aces Reinforcements Pack
- December 23, 2019 - Joining the Cause Preview the Rebel Alliance and Resistance Pilots in the Hotshots and Aces Reinforcements Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing
- December 17, 2019 - Uncharted Territory Preview the New Environment Cards for Star Wars: X-Wing