The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Z-95-AF4 Headhunter was a variant of the Z-95 Headhunter. Manufactured by Incom and Subpro Corporation, it was the last starfighter of the Headhunter series to be produced before the two companies ended their partnership in 22 BBY. read more
Available Through[edit | edit source]
- Hotshots and Aces Reinforcements Pack (Pilot Cards Only)
- Hound's Tooth Expansion Pack
- Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit (Pilot Cards and Dials Only)
- Scum and Villainy Conversion Kit (Pilot Cards and Dials Only)
- Z-95-AF4 Headhunter Expansion Pack
Pilots[edit | edit source]
Rebel Alliance[edit | edit source]
Scum and Villainy[edit | edit source]
|Rebel Alliance Ships in Star Wars: X-Wing|
|ARC-170 Starfighter • A/SF-01 B-Wing • Attack Shuttle • Auzituck Gunship • BTL-A4 Y-Wing • BTL-S8 K-Wing • CR90 Corellian Corvette • E-Wing • GR-75 Medium Transport • HWK-290 Light Freighter • Modified YT-1300 Light Freighter • RZ-1 A-Wing • Sheathipede-class Shuttle • T-65 X-Wing • TIE/ln Fighter • UT-60D U-Wing • VCX-100 Light Freighter • YT-2400 Light Freighter • Z-95-AF4 Headhunter|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.